Welcome to my blog. Please look around, relax and enjoy the photos and helpful pages! :)

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Blog Poll

Hi again!!! I decided to have a poll today on 5 topics. Please leave your answer in the form of a comment.

1: Do you know what the Apple Company is?
2: Do you know who Steve Jobs was?
3: Do you own a product of Apple? ex. iPad, iPod, iPhone, MacBook Pro, MacBook, MacBook Air, iMac.

4: Do you enjoy historical buildings and learning about history?
5: Do you frequently visit this blog?

Thank you for your participating in this poll. The answers will be posted(hopefully) next week if I get enough participation.

3 comments:

  1. 1. yes
    2. yes
    3. I do not, but members of my family do.
    4. yes
    5. yes

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1⃣ yes
    2⃣ yes
    3⃣ I own a iPhone 4📱
    4⃣ yes
    5⃣ umm, YES!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1 Yes
    2 yes
    3 yes
    4 no
    5 this is my blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete