Welcome to my blog. Please look around, relax and enjoy the photos and helpful pages! :)

Sunday, March 25, 2012

MythBusters Tour


Hi again! On Friday the 23rd of March, I went into NYC to see the MythBusters live stage show.  It was hilarious to watch. They showed behind the scenes footage, hung Adam from the celling using two phone books, showed high speed footage and a whole lot more. Below, I have put some photos ( I sorry, but he pics aren't that great because I had to use my iPod's camera. Also, I put a link to my new video's page so you can see the video's I took.




                                               
                                                                   
                                                                                                                                 



                                                                                                                                             




















Videos Page















1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete