Welcome to my blog. Please look around, relax and enjoy the photos and helpful pages! :)

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Apple Updates

I love tech. I especially love the company Apple for creating so many wonderful products, apps and software for their products. I personally think that Apple is the best company in the world and I also think that no human being should deny that. Because I love Apple so much, I am creating a weekly chain of posts with the topic of Apple and news surrounding Apple. This week, I got very exited when Apple released a new MacBook Pro with a Retina display. A Retina display is a display were at a normal usage distance, your retina can't see the pixels in the screen. The new MacBook Pro has more pixels than your HDTV. Also, Apple announced that they will be releasing a new mobile operating system, iOS 6. That is all for this weeks update. See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment