Welcome to my blog. Please look around, relax and enjoy the photos and helpful pages! :)

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Game Against Newton

Today we played Newton in a great game for us. Today we are still undefeated after blowing out Newton 36-8. We came close to beating our record of points for this season which was 38, but we only scored 36. Today I made a shot that I thought was too long to go in. We tied our record for least points allowed (8). We set that record in our first game against Byram. Also, Bryam happens to be the next team we play. Below is a picture of the scoreboard at the end of the game, and the shot that I made. However, you can't see the ball in the second picture of me shooting.

1 comment:

  1. Another great game Fredon, and that was a terrific drive and shot, Liam.

    ReplyDelete