Welcome to my blog. Please look around, relax and enjoy the photos and helpful pages! :)

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Super Bowl XLV Part 2

I do realize that it is a little bit late to post about the Super Bowl, but I forgot to, so I will do it now. This year's super bowl was played between #2 in the AFC Pittsburgh Steelers and #6 NFC Green Bay Packers. The final score was 31-25. Please note, I forgot the score and tried to remember it to the best of my abilities. The Pittsburgh Steelers were favored because they had won six previous Super Bowls. In this Super Bowl, however, the Steelers lost to the Green Bay Packers and Arron Rodgers. Personally, I was rooting for the Packers. Now everyone had to have loved the halftime show by the Black
Eyed Peas. I thought that it was the best halftime show since the halftime show thing started. And that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment