Welcome to my blog. Please look around, relax and enjoy the photos and helpful pages! :)

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Game Against Hampton

Today we played Hampton in our last home game for 2 weeks. We got off to a good start with the lead and the lead never swiched to Hampton's side.We continued our perfect winning streak against this team. We have never lost to Hampton since I have played. In total, we are 3-0 and going into our only two away games this season. They are back to back weeks and both on Friday nights. During the game one of my friends was fouled 3 times by the same peerson. That one player fouled a total of 4 times and was lucky to stay in the game. We did not beat our all-time points record which was 48 set last year, but we did break our record for this year by one. We moved it from 28 to 29.  I am sorry but I do not have any pictures from todays game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment