Welcome to my blog. Please look around, relax and enjoy the photos and helpful pages! :)

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Winter Birds


During the winter some birds are not here in Fredon, but some very beautiful birds still stick around. My dad loves photographing nature, so I haved learned alot about the birds that stick in Fredon for the winter. My favorite bird is the male cardinal. I like him because of his vibrant colors and that he is a very hard bird to photograph. I also love photography, but I like to photograph the sky, landscapes and sports. My best hit in the photography world was when, in the summer, I won second place in the New Jersey State Fair for a photo of a bush that looked to be on fire but really was not. Another bird species that is here in Fredon in the winter is the mourning dove. I have only seen it once, but I am sure that it has been here more than once. Below is a picture of the male cardinal. Keep following for more posts.

1 comment:

  1. Very well written, Liam. I enjoyed reading it.

    ReplyDelete