Welcome to my blog. Please look around, relax and enjoy the photos and helpful pages! :)

Monday, January 17, 2011

Historic Buildings: Keep or Move

Today I went to an area that had some historic buildings and I was very mad at what was happening. The first problem I saw was that the lead paint was peeling and that if a big gust of wind came it could blow the lead paint into the nearby stream and pollute the water. A second problem was that jagged metal tools were sticking out of the snow. If someone did not see them they could get hurt. A final problem was the wood was all rotten and moldy, and it's not good for the enviorment and looks unsightly. I personally think that the government should get rid of these buildings or move them inside a large musem so that the buildings don't pollute the enviorment any longer. I am sorry that I do not have a picture to show you of the buildings. Keep following for more posts.
   Liam

No comments:

Post a Comment